25 March, 2010

Social Skills


I was looking through flickr for some creative commons photos concerning social skills and stumbled upon this photo,

It’s well worth going over to Will Lion’s photostream and look at other of this work. Most of his graphics contain quotes, observations or statistics about media and culture.

My son just came in and told me a joke he heard on a science podcast.

“What is the difference between extroverted and introverted mathematicians? The extrovert looks at your shoes.”

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:59 pm

    Love the pic and the joke. What does the internet do for extroverts, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte, maybe the internet becomes a endless distraction (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL The photo!!!!! The joke!!!!!! Your reply to Charlotte!!!!! And I am sooooooooo guilty of the last!!!!!

    ReplyDelete