Life is ridiculously busy since I returned from Toronto. Everyday I start with a list of items that need to be done. The end of the day comes with having crossed off quite a few, but there are always more left only half-done.
It is not yet noon today and the list looks something like this:
- write three blog posts for up-and-coming Football Tournament in Kimilili (not done)
- go for long walk with A. (done)
- work out job search priority list with A. (done)
- create mock-up text for website my son is creating for sponsor company in Nairobi (mostly done)
- write S. in Germany who is going over to Kimilili as a volunteer in August with the list of contents of the two boxes I sent to him yesterday that he will take with him (not done, left over from yesterday)
- ask A. whether she knows anyone with an old laptop for the women's co-op in Kimilili (forgot)
- rework "Women on a Journey" concept (started, needs lots of work)
- write C. about whether her family is willing to help if needed for young woman I know who is going to work in Capetown's townships (not done)
- wish C. happy wishes on starting new job tomorrow (not done)
- prepare for charity shop monthly meeting (not done)
- attend charity shop monthly meeting (not done)
- need groceries (not done)
- 5 other items that I forget what they are (typical, ssheesh)
Collage makes me feel calm when all around me chaos rules.