14 September, 2008

Give Some Thought

Blog Action Day 2008 is approaching quickly. October 15th is the day that we are all asked to write our thoughts, opinions, or reflections on this year's theme, "Poverty".

Blog Action Day 2008 Poverty from Blog Action Day on Vimeo.
Last Year's theme was "Environment" and I wrote a post telling about how my knowledge about environmental issues and practices had changed in the 25 years since I moved to Germany.

This year, I am not sure what I will write about, other than it will be something dear to my heart rather than a piece of study. I've been thinking about poverty and abundance a lot in the last weeks. Mainly because of the US election where an astronomical amount of money is being spent promoting the candidates rather than the politics of changing the government with such astronomical debts.

I'm looking forward to writing something for Blog Action Day. I'm looking forward to reading the many other blog posts throughout that day as well. Please join.

1 comment:

  1. Poverty. I've been there, I still worry about it, and money insecurities haunt still haunt me.

    ReplyDelete