17 September, 2008

Busy as a Beaver

beaver

The days have been speeding by. I’ve been busy as a beaver on various projects. Some of the projects are for my work. I’ve helped some teachers and students begin the following projects:

  • Stop-motion animation project for an art class (topic metamorphosis)
  • Helping the students plan and organise an urban orientation race (using mobile phones and various digital devices and Google maps during the race)
  • Creating a Ning community for students to work in groups, studying and presenting various material focusing on life in post-centennial America
  • Creating a wiki for students to collaboratively write down study material for examination purposes

On top of this, I’ve become involved in two more global communities. This is on top of the three I’m already involved in. Admittedly, I’m going to have to reduce these activities sometime in the future. For now, it is all rather interesting.

If any of you are interested in finding out specifics of any of the above-mentioned projects, just drop me an email.

2 comments:

  1. It does, indeed, all sound very interesting. I know all about the busy which is why I haven't been showing up here more. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you keep coming back, that is fine...

    ReplyDelete