30 April, 2007

Rhapsody in Raps II

pic_0132f
A farmhouse outside of Pommerby

Recently, an old friend of mine, who I’d lost contact too, sent a nice short email with her new address in New York. After receiving this life sign, I wanted to find some way to instantly get back in touch with her, find out what has happened in her life in the meanwhile, and to communicate to her about my life. And then I figured out how to do this… I sent her the url to this blog! It is one of the brilliant experiences I’ve had with my blog.

Even though, what I tend to write about are those insignificant incidents in my day-to-day existence, or just the random wanderings of my mind, there is still “enough” there for her to discover the flow and ebb of my life these last years. What could be nicer than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment