20 October, 2006

Domestic Bliss II, or maybe III

Nomad Son and Nature Girl are still in Montreal. Boy, there seems to be a bit of a tug-a-war about who gets to “have” them for the day. Not, criticism. Just observation. It is kind of hard to figure this phenomenon out.


Hubbie and I are trying to find an existence aside from family life as we know and love. As many of you know, Hubbie is a veryvery domestic animal. Nothing better than staying at home with the kids and me: with everyone doing their own activity, but enjoying meals, movies, and the occasional philosophical conversation. None of this, why don’t we go out and do something different stuff that constantly floats to the front of my thoughts. But, in part, this is why I love him, so I might as well accept it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment