06 February, 2007

Résumé Of Three-Year’s Work

I am finally getting down to working on the English website translation of the research project I have been working in these last three years (www.kimm.uni-luebeck.de)

It is quite wonderful to relive the moments spent with teachers and grade school and high school students working on their multimedia projects.

It sure would be lovely if, by some miracle, one of our submitted follow-up projects did get funding.

The indexed blog posted a funny diagram about the desperate state of our current work philosophy or practice. The combination of this diagram and doing the translations of the school projects this morning, makes me realize how nice it is that, for the last three years, I’ve haven’t had to work full-time doing something of little importance of no future benefit. Even though, I will, in all likelihood, be out looking for a new job position or career direction at the end of this month, I know there are some children and adults (teachers) who will remember this great project for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment