19 December, 2010

Throwing a kiss as I rush by

Ok, there are really only two things I want to tell you, as I rush off to my first appointment of the day. First, if you are putting on an art exhibit in less than three weeks time (yikes!) there is little time to do art. Thank heavens I already made the collages. What happens to all those artists that need the buzz of pressure to work? Well, I'm certainly not one of those people. There are a thousand things that still have to be done, even the simple task of writing and sending out the invitations...

Secondly, time is not linear. There are days that skip by without so much as leaving a glip in my memory. Actually, I've forgotten what was the second thing I wanted to share with you.



For any of you who used to watch 70s American television commericals, you are in for a treat.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:04 pm

    That Bronte film is hilarious! Thanks for introducing me to it... Good luck with the exhibition! Would love to attend.

    ReplyDelete