20 June, 2008

Difficult Times

This week has been difficult, work-wise. Do you know the feeling when the stars are out of alignment? Well, that it what it feels like this evening. Everyone is asleep. My mind is swirling with all sorts of unimportant thoughts. I have to sleep. I can not.

Outdoors the cars go by honking their horns. This has also been a week of little interrupted sleep. Turkey, Germany, Italy, Germany wins of this week mean caravans of screaming fans and loud boat horns and car honking until two or three in the morning.

Maybe the lack of sleep and the work stress are somewhat related.

2 comments:

  1. I can only send you a hug. Thinking in the dead of the night is one of my worst nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:36 pm

    Here's wishing you a good night's sleep!

    ReplyDelete