11 June, 2007

Our Thoughts & Prayers

door3
Dear Fee has her last exam tomorrow and I wanted to wish her a clear mind and a warrior’s heart.

I met Fee years ago, as a baby. Her parents and older sister came from Germany to visit me in Grand Canary; where I was living on a sailing boat preparing and provisioning it for an Atlantic crossing.

Fee slept well in an improvised hammock, smiled delightfully when awake, and, as far as I can remember, caused us no worry and gave us a great portion of joy. It was her first trip on a plane and, if I remember correctly, the only one on a boat. She mastered it all splendidly. All in all, she has continued to master life’s challenges splendidly.

Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Toi toi toi!

1 comment:

  1. It was lovely meeting the delightful Fee in Berlin. Good luck for your final exam!

    ReplyDelete