07 July, 2010

Let's All Play Some Football



Well, don't know if you guys are interested, but tonight Germany plays Spain in the semi-finals of the World Cup. Everyone around here is just going through the day as if all is normal. I suspect though that they, like me, are just going through the motions and their concentration is not really on the task at hand.

If you have time please watch this video where Raphael Honigstein talks about whether Germany has a chance of winning against Spain.

No matter who wins, it is bound to be a great show of fine football playing. So those of you who haven't ever cottened to this game, give it a try. You might be surprised.

3 comments:

  1. My husband will be watching and keeping his fingers crossed for Spain! He is cautiously optimistic....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gumbomum, It could well be that Spain with win, most commentators are saying so. I'm rooting for Germany, but actually just hope both teams play beautifully and the better team may win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked. The next step...to be liked. That was not what I expected as a judgement on this Germany's football team. I loved the music too.

    ReplyDelete