17 May, 2010

Life of a Slouth

For the first time since January, when I became unemployed, I have this feeling of quite anticipation in my belly. A joy to be able to work on whatever projects I want to do. There are no deadlines. There are no outside pressures. There is just a whole notebook full of ideas and the will to translate these ideas into concrete actions.

For instance, do some research on various projects:



The “8 Goals for Africa” song is part of an awareness and advocacy campaign developed by the United Nations System in South Africa on the eight Millenium Development Goals. The program began in 2000 and is supposed to finish in 2015, so that means the program is the last phase and yet, there is so much more to do.

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean that you got the job? I hope. What a great project to be a part of... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, sadly, I'm still looking for a job. I am optimistic, but in general this is taking longer than I thought it would.

    ReplyDelete