13 February, 2009

One Love

Unless I got my dates mixed up, tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Not a day we celebrate in our household, at least not in the conventional or (commercially) traditional sense. At most, we shyly say the words, "Happy Valentine's Day" and smile at each other. Much in the same way we might say, "Happy Groundhog Day", if we happened to know when that was. Still, I'd like to send loving thoughts out to all of you who read this blog. It means a lot to me that you return day after day.



I've published another video of the Playing for Change songs. All are good. Some are so touching they bring tears of joy every time I hear them. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:52 pm

    Sounds like we feel the same about Valentine's and behave the same to. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete