17 February, 2009

On my way to Berlin

The gods willing, I am on my way down to Berlin tomorrow for the rest of the week. I am very excited because this is going to be less a business trip and more a furious whirlwind visit with different friends: old and new. Maybe I'll write sort descriptions of the women I am meeting up with. They have facinating diverse interests and personalities.

I'm making no promises. If the weather is good and the coffee steamy, I just might spend my whole time walking and talking. There's no better way to spend a few days, is there?

2 comments:

  1. Today I'm resporting to using the "open link in new window" menu to leave you a note.

    Yes, if you have the time, do take us along with you. Let us know if spring has sprung yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:15 pm

    Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete