08 August, 2008

Popsicle Lunches

A friend and I were due yesterday to go on a long day trip to Stralsund. Unfortunately, my friend had to cancel at the last moment.

So, I was left with some spare time on my hands. I briefly considered tackling one of the many projects on my to-do list. Instead, I spent all of yesterday and part of today on a “Boston Legal” marathon. To top off the ridiculousness of this situation, I also ended up eating popsicles for lunch both days.

Don’t know whether I’ve ever done something so decadent and silly before. Our daughter is due home from her two-week vacation soon, so I’m back to more respectable pursuits.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great. Everybody needs a day (or two) off from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, don't go be polite and nice and proper. More sillyness is very good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete