30 July, 2006

It's Raining It's Pouring

A friend is visiting from southern Germany: so nice to see her. The gods willing, we will see each other next week down south, when Sara and I go on vacation there.


It rained today. Boy, did it rain! At one point, I swear someone could have ridden a kayak down the main road; there was so much water rushing by. The buses were creating great walls of spray as they drove down the street. Fortunately nearly all pedestrians ran for cover and most cars had pulled over for the downpour. I don’t think we have had a drop of ran in five weeks or more. Bet the earth didn’t know what to do with the deluge.

Bloglines has been down the whole day. Trying not to panic, what if I can’t get my links back? The list of blogs I read daily has grown slowly with time. Through one blog I find a reference to another, and so on. I don’t even know if I could remember the names of my favourite blogs. Maybe I should bookmark them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment