11 June, 2006

New Projects

I've come up with two new projects. Yes, you say, why is she doing this? Mainly because it is fun. It's good to face a new challenge. I’m a stickler for punishment. Still, I am really excited about them.

The first project is conceiving and creating a game concept for the Desperate Housewives series. If you want to know more… read here.

Next is a family project. We are considering making up a few podcasts. I have the new laptop that is suppose to facilitate the who process. Julien and I have experience with audio editing (very basic). Giuseppe sings like a nightingale and plays the guitar better than most. Sara and Julien play keyboad. Sara sings sweetly and on-tune. We can all talk, it is just a matter of seeing whether any of us can talk into a microphone.

I got the laptop on the premise that it would not only geographically free me up, but it would also allow me to produce blogs, podcasts, and websites with a certain amount of ease.

Not sure when you guys can expect the first podcast… don’t bother keeping tune, I’ll let you know once anything exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment