13 December, 2006

On the (almost) 14th Day of Christmas

On the almost 14th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… (here).

Oh, hopefully you are all not as superstitious as I am. My laptop battery is running out. My charger is in the shop being repaired. And I am off tomorrow on a business trip, so I don’t know if I can post this tomorrow; so I’ll post this this evening.

I helped give a workshop today on a mobile learning system we developed for schools. It was one of those rare, but ever so appreciated, effortless affairs. The participants enthusiastic and bright-minded. What a delight it can be.

Went out walking at noon under sunny skies with a colleague/friend... talking about nothing and everything all at once.

Lighting candles for friends in need of divine intervention or tender mercies (of which there are sadly quite a few) as well as a three friends who are expecting babies or good news in the next days. If is for them (and me as well) that I’m giving today’s “gift”.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:12 am

    I'm not superstitious. It must be nice to speak to enthusiastic people..
    Have a nice trip..

    ReplyDelete