27 April, 2006

Happy 100th entry nniversary


This is my 100th entry anniversary of my Yum Yum Café blog!

Who would have thought it would be so much fun. Now I know (through the sitemeter) that there are a few loyal fans among family and friends who read my blog regularly. Some of you have even, on occasion, written me emails about subject material you liked. What I would be interested in hearing is what type of topic material do you like best or not at all.

Guy Kawasaki recently wrote a very interesting entry in his blog called, The 120 Day Wonder: How to Evangelize a Blog. In it, he made a very succinct suggestion to “think book, not diary,” meaning I should write my blog entries with you guys in mind and not just something that randomly comes to mind.

Point taken, so I wish to send out an appeal to all my readers: what do you want to read? Help me change this diary into a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment