25 September, 2005

Rethinking Things

So, I’ve been writing this blog for a few weeks now, and I have concluded that I will have to rethink the why, where, and for whom of this endeavour.

Originally, I wanted to just write for the sake of writing. Then I thought maybe I would give the blog address to friends and family (well, my sister). The logic behind this was simple: the blog would give insight to these people, if they were interested, about everyday occurrences and random thoughts in my life. An alternative to serial letters, which I do not like in any form or manner. I don’t mind reading serial letters, but I sure do not like writing them.

Yet, isn't a blog a public document to be shared with the public?

(This post is part of my "Growing Up & Growing Old" project.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment