15 February, 2006

Satisfaction

Just finished printing out my contribution to the family journal with the new layout. One hundred pages including text and one hundred graphics (photos and collages), what an audacious endeavour this has been? It’s beautiful. Oh, yes, it does look reallyreally fine. I still have to do the journal’s cover and the chapter inserts, but it is unbelievably satisfying to see the document in its present form.

There are still three more documents to rework into the new layout: my uncle’s, and two from my sisters. My sister, in Montreal, has agreed to scan in some photos of the “older” generation on our mother’s side of the family. These photos will go into my uncle’s wonderful document of his, his parents, and his grandparent’s family history.

No comments:

Post a Comment