03 October, 2024

I am.. a KCOner

Sometime in the past, I think it was when Sara and Matthias went to see Coldplay (or Robby Williams?) concert with Beate and Matthias, Julien asked whether I would ever consider going to seeing a concert with Sara and him. I answered with a very non-committal "maybe". My heart wanted to say yes, but my brain said no because of the crowds. On some level, going to a concert was like walking into the lion's den with my fear of crowds. Something that I have nicely avoided at every turn.


So, it is with some surprise that I found my way down to Frankfurt to attend the first KCON festival this last weekend. Not only was it fun, I am excited to try it again. Crowds who meet with excitement to hear their favourite artist perform are not scary at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment