02 August, 2023

It hasn't hit me yet


So, I am officially retired. Unofficially, I will continue working for a few years more. To have some fun. To continue earning money. To continue learning. 

I will quit quickly if I stop having fun. Promise to myself. There is too much to explore to waste on work that does not bring joy and satisfaction. Let's see how life develops. Long and slow is my deepest desire. 

Staying connected to friends and family. Helping others through coaching. As long as the work stays interesting, it means that the person taking the coaching is truly able to do the work. At the moment, those who I am coaching are either doing career coaching or financial literacy coaching. Topics that are dear to my heart. 

My greatest desire I have though is to explore and become an artist not only through action but as a fact. This is the scary part. This is also fire, earth, water and air unleashed.

Photo by Tom Podmore on Unsplash

(This post is part of my "Growing Up & Growing Old" project.)

No comments:

Post a Comment